Let us take you on a journey into the world of Gin!
Not many think about Croatia as a place for tasting local gins, with so many other things on offer and it’s happening, right here locally, right here close to Zagreb.
Taking advantage of this, in this Exclusive CROMADS Experience you will meet the first Croatian Craft Gin, The Flying Cat. The name honours the mysterious connection between cats and gin in its early history, while the recipe is a unique blend of both traditional and unconventional botanicals.
11 guests per experience
- Gin tasting of the 3 gin styles of the distillery
- Fun learning about local/international Gin myths & traditions
- Craft your own Gin & Tonic combination
- Enjoy local snacks provided by your hosts
- Local bus transfers as a group from and returning to the city
- English speaking guide throughout the experience
- Private experiences are available on request
Not a Member Yet?
Join the CROMADS Travel Club today to experience the evolution of Nomad travel in Croatia 365 days a year.
Wednesday, May 18 2022
Wednesday, July 27 2022
Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Iva Peroković, Zagreb
Our flexible cancellation policy means you can cancel your place on this tour up to 2 days before departure for a full refund.
To book this tour click the button above or send an email to [email protected]